... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
* snow accumulations: 2 to 4 inches with 4 to 8 inches above
* elevation: generally above 1500 feet.
* Timing: the highest snowfall rates are expected this afternoon.
* Locations include: Glendale, Azalea, Tiller, Interstate 5 from
Sexton pass to Canyonville, Cave Junction, Highway 199 from
Hayes Hill to Obrien, Highway 42 at Camas Mountain pass, and
* Impacts: any heavier snow showers, even during the afternoon,
could quickly create slushy conditions on roadways. Snowfall
will reduce visibilities to less than a half mile at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* a Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.Gov/Medford/cams for latest Road conditions.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Curry County and Josephine County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 14:44 PST Feb. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bald Mountain Prairie
- California Bar
- Cave Junction
- Clay Hill Stillwater
- Dasher Meadow
- Grants Pass
- New Hope
- Sexton Summit
- Sunny Valley
- The Wild
- Three Pines
- Upper Mislatnah Prairie
- Wolf Creek