Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 49 and it feels like 49. Highs will continue to range between 73 and 89 with lows between 59 and 65. There is a 40% chance of PM showers tomorrow. There is a 60% chance of thundershowers on Sunday and a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Monday. A few storms could be strong to severe with large hail and gusty winds being the main threats. Secondary threats will be heavy rain of 1-3 with isolated amounts over 3 inches possible with flash flooding. After that, hot and sunny weather returns for a couple of days. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 53 and it feels like 53. Todays high is 81 with a low of 62. Saturdays high is 75 with a 40% chance of PM showers. Hope yall are having a great Friday and I'll have another post tomorrow. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.