... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 PM EST
* precipitation types... wintry mix onset rest of this
evening... then snow... heavy at times.
* Accumulations... 6 to 10 inches of snow... one foot above 3500
* Timing... rain continues to change to wintry mix this evening
then all snow overnight through Thursday. Snow heaviest late
tonight through midday Thursday.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s... dropping into the lower 20s.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered with visibility reduced
to one-quarter mile at times. Traveling will be dangerous.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hardy Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 10:21 PM EST del 04 Marzo 2015