...Winter Storm Warning now in effect until 10 am EST Tuesday...
* precipitation type...snow...heavy at times.
* Accumulations...6 to 10 inches.
* Timing...snow will continue through tonight before ending Tuesday morning.
* Temperatures...mid to upper 20s.
* Winds...northeast 10 to 15 mph today becoming north tonight into Tuesday.
* Impacts...roads will be snow covered and slippery tonight with visibilities being reduced to near one-quarter mile at times. The combination of snow covered roads and low visibility will make travel dangerous
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must travel...keep an extra flashlight... food...and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.