... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday afternoon
through Thursday evening for the far southern Texas
Panhandle... South Plains and rolling plains for relative
humidities below 15 percent... wind speeds in excess of 20 mph at
the 20 foot level... and a high fire danger...
* affected area... the far southern Texas Panhandle... South Plains
and rolling plains.
* Wind... sustained from the southwest at 20 to 30 mph.
* Humidity... 5 to 15 percent.
* Fuels... dry and cured.
* Timing... from midday through mid-evening.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is highly discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lamb Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 04:01 PM CDT del 01 Aprile 2015