...Red flag warning in effect from 10 PM this evening to 11 PM PDT Wednesday for for the combination of strong winds and low relative humidities for fire zone 619 and 620...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a red flag warning...which is in effect from 10 PM this evening to 11 PM PDT Wednesday.
* Affected area: fire weather zones 620 and 619 above
* wind...northeast to east winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
* Humidity...recoveries 20 to 40 percent tonight then minimum relative humidity around 10 percent on Wednesday.
* Impacts...increased fire behavior with possible plume dominated behavior during the day and continued active fires overnight.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
Strong winds and low relative humidities will cause fires to spread very rapidly.