... Red flag warning in effect from 2 PM this afternoon to 7 PM
MDT this evening for strong winds and low humidity for fire
weather zone 111...
The National Weather Service in El Paso TX/Santa Teresa has
issued a red flag warning... which is in effect from 2 PM this
afternoon to 7 PM MDT this evening.
* Event: fire weather zone 111 ... southwest deserts and
* Timing: 2 PM to 7 PM Friday.
* Wind: southwest winds 20-25 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Humidity: around 10%.
* Fire danger: high to very high.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create extreme fire growth potential.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lowlands of the Bootheel Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 07:13 AM MDT del 22 Maggio 2015