...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 am EST this morning...
* locations...mainly the higher elevations along and north of a line from Cedartown through Canton and Dawsonville to Cleveland.
* Hazard types...black ice along with light snow accumulations.
* Accumulations...generally less than a tenth of an inch for the higher elevations.
* Timing...black ice increasing in areal coverage through Tuesday morning.
* Impacts...patches of black ice will make for slick spots on roadways.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and black ice means that periods of light snow and patches of black ice will cause travel difficulties. Use extra caution while driving in the north Georgia mountains through Tuesday morning.