... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from this evening through
* locations... southern Connecticut... parts of northeast New
Jersey... and northern portions of New York City as well as
southern Westchester County in New York.
* Hazard types... heavy snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 3 to 6 inches possible
tonight into Thursday.
* Timing... rain mixes with sleet and snow before changing to all
snow this evening. Snow may be moderate at times late tonight
through Thursday morning... before tapering off late Thursday
afternoon into Thursday evening.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are possible due to
greatly reduced visibilities and significant snow accumulations.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Fairfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 04:23 AM EST del 04 Marzo 2015