...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday evening for southern Connecticut...
* affected area...southern Connecticut.
* Winds...northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity...as low as 19 percent.
* Timing...late Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Impacts...rapid fire spread possible if ignition occurs.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.