The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River below Osceola
* until Sunday may 26 but will likely be cancelled earlier.
* At 10 am Thursday the stage was 26.0 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling.
* At 26.0 feet... cold creek is now running south out of Open Lake due
to Mississippi River headwater flooding. Jones Slough is flowing
north to Grammer Road. Many sloughs are beginning to flood fields.
Brandywine Camp begins to go under water.